pondelok 4. septembra 2017

Tourism | nature and silence

Hey!

School is here, but I'm bringing you nature and silence. I truly love hiking that's why my girlfriend decided to take me to Dedinky (Slovak Paradise/Slovenský raj). The nature is splendid and so are the hiking paths!

The first hiking trail, she's showed me, was Zejmarska Gorge (Zejmarská roklina). It's a big adventure going there mainly because of the ladders. Well, at least for me because I'm afraid of the heights.

I highly recommend going there.

The next hiking trail is The Raven Rock (Havrania skala). There's an amazing view at the nature from the top.

I highly recommend visiting The Raven Rock in Slovak Paradise.

Enjoy me photos! 😊




kittens

Do you want photo? 

little bunny






Place: Slovak Paradise


Follow my instagram: @davidkoo158 and also my girlfriend's @jayypam. Visit her blog here: http://valley-of-the-dollss.blogspot.sk 


COMMENT & FOLLOW

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára